Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not a very nice morning to begin with. Today marks the day I'll have nobody to feed, to lick me early in the morning, nobody to disturb me while I'm eating. My cat, Fluffy, died. He fell down from the window, 8 storey high.

I should have played with him when he came around making small noises when I entered the kitchen. He doesn't mew, always so silent. When he's in need of something, he'll just come and lick my face. He's like a younger brother to me.

Everyone in the family uses sibling connotation towards him. We treated him like part of the family, acknowledging him as a brother more than as a pet. Where could someone get a cat that doesn't bite or scratch or mew? The best temper I've ever observe in a cat. He can be pushed to an extreme corner and never even fight back. When he does something wrong and I come towards him, he'll pull back his ears and just keep quiet.

-sigh-

I hope he's happier now there in heaven among other cats.


In memories of Fluffy aka lapi 10012009. You'll always be remembered, will never be replaced... I love you, brother...

No comments: