Thursday, March 13, 2008

This marks the 2nd day since I got home from the hospital. Got involved in an accident. Regretted it the 2nd time I opened my eyes and saw the hospital lights. Was aware all the time that I was admitted to NUH.

My mum and brother told me, the night I was admitted, I was breathing with the aid of machines. Now. that's scary! The moment I saw my baby girl, I remembered my promise to her. " I won't die that easily " I was so scared when i saw my mum and older sister. Luckily I didn't get scolded for nearly dying.

The bike that I was sitting on as a pillion looks like this


Yes, I was the pillion and not the rider so you can imagine how I flew when the accident happened. Fortunately, my strong faith kept me alive. I've always have this faith that God won't allow me to die so easily. I'm living through hell all this moment and shit won't ever get worse for me.

Was in ICU for a week or so, then transferred to High Dependency ward for a week and then to normal ward for a day. My liver had a tear =( but no bones in my body cracked or broke.

Aight then, tired from sitting. I'm still thinking if I should get a new phone or a PSP slim instead?

No comments: