Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Went to the clinic today to wash my wound and change the wound dressing. The Dr look huge! Scare the shit outta me but found out that he's very nice and gentle.

It's a painful experience. Felt like my life was being sucked out of me. But I wanna get better soon so no choice, have to withstand all this pain.

My girl, Clare. Never in my life have I ever met a girl who love me this much. She would come to visit me almost everyday after school. My heart sees only her and no other girl. I've had my time, seen so much before. This girl will be the last I will ever love and cherish. I don't think any other girl can love this much and she can.

For your info, this is how I looked like during the 1st 4 days inside NUH after the accident



Heavily sedated with morphine that made me sleepy 24/7 for more than a week! Morphine!

No comments: