Sunday, January 27, 2008

I have just logged in, the world's fastest internet speed... I think. Everything took ages to load! Imagine this, the fastest speed the ISP is providing is.... 384Kbps! w00t! Now that's what I call supersonic speed!

One thing I agreed with my aunt while chatting with her sometime back. The majority in this country use the internet for gaming and not for learning. But then, back in my school days, I do have classmates that came from here, another suburb though, and he's pretty bright! But taking a look around, these people have determination and drive that's lacking in my usual environment. If only they are guided properly... And less corruptions and stricter rules...

The corruption level here is truly unbelievable. People would take every single opportunity to increase oneself wealth through the the goodwill of others. Taking advantage at every single opportunity. It's getting better now but somehow, things are being overlooked on a certain level. I don't wish to get political but erm, that's the way it is here. To trace to the roots and wipe it out completely, I suggest luring in the small fishes 1st. They would lead to the big fishes naturally...

Ah well, this are just my rants for the day...

No comments: