Friday, January 18, 2008

I know now how slow is 56k internet! I've never actually surfed on a 56k before as my 1st internet connection is 1500k! =D Tried to download Yahoo! messenger and... no hope. It just won't finish downloading! Worse part is, the computer is slow as well... =/

And! I've just started my CSI:Miami! Weeee! Yay! 5 seasons on CSI:Miami goodness! Hehe! It's gonna be a great week! Solving crimes and watching David Caruso in actions!

And let's see, some pics which I randomly took out of boredom =p


A Sunflower! The colors a lil' off since it's a fake one =/


Erm... Billy The Kid used to lived here once, I think...


Some lane I will zoom past everytime =p

Pardon the PQ. It's a 2MP phone camera =/

Ah well, that's about it. I'll try snap more when I'm out next time (which is unfortunately, rare! It's too hot here to take a trip to anywhere in the daytime)

No comments: