Sunday, May 31, 2009

Came back 2 days ago and took the whole 2 days to settle all my unfinished business. Couldn't meet with my Huisan as she was busy with her matters so tomorrow the whole day is ours! God I miss her!

Anyway, here are some photos I took!





My baby cousin! Isn't she an adorable sight? :D



My 2 naughty cousins. This the clearest shot as they keep moving around when I wanted to take a photo of them. -,-



Found this mummy cat keep wondering in and out of the house. Took us a while to find out she actually brought her kittens in. My aunt had them taken out when she found them. The mummy disappeared later at night and returned the next day with another 3 kittens of different colours! I still don't know where these kittens in the pictures are till today after that night. :(



Called him "wabbit"! The fella died a few days after I took the picture. RIP :(







A&W! Waffles FTW! :D

And.... the pigs!





Now, if only the internet access there have matured enough, it's sure to be fun! :D

No comments: