Saturday, December 6, 2008

Had a great day today despite some hiccups here and there. Went to watched Madagascar 2 and I found out that my baby girl can really laugh! :o

Came home feeling disappointed though, but I have to learn how to accept things the way it is. I love her for what she is, not for what I want her to be. If this is the way she is, then I have to learn to accept it. Everything comes in a package and I opt for unconditional love. But i guess a lil' rant could help me feel better :)

I purposely took her to see cameras to remind her and yeah, she didn't get the hint at all. I just wanna see if she's all hype about have pictures taken with me but unfortunately, i don't think so, judging from situations to situations that we've both come across. I admit I still do get jealous seeing her pictures taken with other guys but what can I do? Understanding and trust in important in a relationship. I'm trying my best to instill that into ours cause I want this to work, with all my heart. I don't mind if my heart stopped beating while we are still together. At least I'll die assuming that she loves me, if not knowing definitely that she loves me.

She told me once,

"I really love you but I do not know how to show it"

The answer is simple, affection and intimacy. These are the 2 apart from trust and understanding that makes a relationship strong and lasting, loving and with securities.

I've been understanding enough of her shy nature with public affection and I've taken another route instead, enjoying our bus ride home. This is the few moments where we could be together out of public eyes as she wants it. But no, I don't think she's aware of it. Affection and intimacy cannot be forced, it won't be called love then.

When we are out, I feel like I'm out with a friend, but there's only so much I can do. Tell her about it? Pointless, things won't change.

All I know, I love her entirely. I've always been honest and treat her with respect over her dos and donts. With this, I believe we can make it. The rest is up to her and our fate together...

No comments: