Wednesday, December 17, 2008

all this while, I've never done things without a reason. there's always one but there's a slight problem, I don't state them.

baby, when I realised I fell in love with you, I couldn't find a reason why. i didn't like you because of the way you look, the way you dressed or the way you carry yourself. but I noticed you when I found out the way you see things, the way you think. I've always have a knack for what's within the mind and not body.

remember those 3 days we spent together when before I had to be away for a mth? Remember how we cherished those times? we had each other to the max cause we know we'd be missing each other's presence while I'm away. I missed those times, and I wish that 3 days didn't end.

When you said yes when I popped the question if you'd like to fill the void in my heart, I couldn't forget the feelings, the rush, the moment. I saw things differently before I met you, I see the female species as professional liars and trusting them is a wrong thing to do, it would be hurtful. I was betrayed before and scars don't fade when they heal, they leave an impression.

This impression is the reason why I'm this way. You are not a rebound, I was entirely out of love when we met, I was cold before you came. I'm this way because of experience. Bit by bit I've been letting my guard down, trusting you more and more. If by now you haven't been trusting me enough, so do I. Time is of the essence here, and from time to time, these small incident has led me to believe, I can trust you, I can believe in you, us.

Don't quit now. It took me a while to realised you're an ice princess and in turn helps me to understand bit by bit the nature of you, the reason why you don't speak of your feelings. It's then, I learnt that I can't judge your love for me by words but by actions. You know this has helps us to bring down quarrels to zero when we are out. I'm protective of you, because of my love for you. Even if you are someone firm in your heart, troubles that might hit you won't give a thought on that manner. I'm just trying not to put us in a situation where we betrayed each other's trust. You may see other guys as friends totally and nothing more but what makes you think the others guys won't see you in a similar manner. I trust you won't want to see issue where I have to intervene and matters become bigger and more serious. What we see upon others may not necessarily be what others see upon us, this is reality.

Don't see this small quarrels as a negative, see it in a positive manner. It has helps us to understand a lot more of each others nature. Some things cannot be told, can only be learn. I gave you my word, I'll never even raise my voice at you and I believe you've never seen me done so. The level of security that I gave you, has made you never to doubt my feelings, my faithfulness towards you.

Give us a chance baby, a chance to iron every issue that we have. Similarities is an instant hit but loses out on the long road. There's still so much we can venture out of each other.

-sigh-

we need more time to get used to the way we do things. I love you baby... I'm protective of you because I love you and I want our relationship to work, not because I'm a control freak. Trust me, when insecurities have been iron out, things will escalate better and not worse.

Think about it, Rome wasn't built in a day...

No comments: