Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our private moments are the only moments that I could hold you close to me, feel you in my arms, look at you right through your beautiful eyes.

Baby, there are reasons to my actions and I believe that I've been fair on both aspect, words and actions. Both have been equally expressed to you and kept you secure, without worries. I want your expressions, in either aspect. I can't live in assumptions forever. The only thing that I've been surviving on all this while when we are together are my assumptions that you love me and not on reality that, maybe you love me, maybe you don't. I don't know.


Should one day my words were taken away from me, my actions speaks for itself and should one day my actions were taken away from me, my words will expressed my feelings, my thoughts. I comprehend entirely on your nature, your reserved and shy nature however, to make this works, we have to give in, making exceptions, sacrifice. The way I see us, I believe it so much that we can go to a higher level, if you are ready, whenever you are ready. We have the potential, it's just waiting for you. I'm not looking at us in a playful kind of relationship but in a manner of a serious one.

" The foundation of a relationship is knowing that the other party love you "

Don't turn me into a cold hearted individual who see nothing on the aspect of love. That's the reason why I posted that image and I'd hope you'd understand. It's turning cold because there's no warmth, from you...

No comments: