Saturday, September 20, 2008

As expected and as the way I want it to be, my birthday wasn't taken note of by anymore except the few. My baby girl stayed up till late just to wish me. Thank you sweetheart =) Next up was my closest friend, my bro, Aris. Thanks bro... And to everyone else who actually remembered, thanks =) Yean, thanks =)

Had a bad day canvassing today. Sometimes being nice just doesn't pay. I asked nicely if they are having any current services with my coy, what do I get? Vulgarities spewed into my face. Thanks but no thanks. The next time you wanna hurl verbal abuse at someone, remember, put nothing in between you and the victim especially a locked gate. At the very least, you could see the outcome of your creative use of words.

On the way home, I was asked the question, "Of everybody that knows you, I know you best." True, to some extend. The rest of the percentage, I don't think so. Everybody sees it the same way, my only problem is financial related. Yup, correct. 100%? No, I'm sorry. I won't ever explain, neither will I ever talk about it. As my baby girl always believe, "Virgo likes to keep to themselves" I have a troubled mind even when I'm earning anything. To some extend, I'm worried too much till I got lost as to what I'm worried of.

sigh.... time will be of much assistance I guess...

No comments: