Monday, September 15, 2008

Just finished watching "Never Back Down". Review? It's a blank movie with ample action. Kickboxing vs Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. 'nuff said

Anyway, I regret going to work today. We were sitting at the void deck and talking cock throughout the 3 hours -,- If I had known there wasn't blk list with us yet, I wouldn't even be present.

Went to Geylang Serai bazaar afterwards to grab some Ramly burgers. This year the bazaar looks crappy, I don't even know where to start looking for food. When we found it, only limited choice of stalls. And guess what? The burgers taste aweful... Think I better drop the idea of bringing my baby girl to try the food... Along the way, I met my ex-lecturer! The man who taught me the hands on of IT! He's in the real estate now, just nice that I'm wanting to start my referrals =)

*yawn* it's late... time to... ZzZzZzZz....

No comments: