Saturday, September 27, 2008

start of a new working style. this October is gonna be the mth, THE MTH! it's either I make it or break it. either I go all out, all the tricks up my sleeve or I'd better be just rot at home. for the sake of my future, I'm gonna make it and prove to myself =)

halfway through the blk today, I got demoralized. the blk sucks and I can't hop through the staircase well. went down and watch the drain instead, for a moment. but it's rather wasteful so I thought up a different solution and yeah, got my sale for the day. ain't much but yeah, i did went through. she was on my mind through the whole walkthough. don't ask me who ok? you know yourself who you are =) fatty!

it's early in the morning and I missed her so much *sigh* I'd do anything to meet her even if it's just 5 mins =/

*sigh*

No comments: