Saturday, September 13, 2008

bad day, the whole day...

it has come to a point now that my only concern is myself and no one else. everybody else can go and die for all I care and if I do, please don't care, thank you. Don't wish to talk about it but yeah, that's how I'd like it to be.

It doesn't matter if I live for 2 years but with someone I love rather than live a thousand years with no one. I'm taking bike to work on Monday. My conscience is clear, I'm going to work and not going to race. By God's Will, my life is bad enough, I don't really think he's going to make it worse. Everything that happens, happened for a reason and not for fun. The previous accident happened because we thought we were the King of the road, we weren't and learn our lesson well. This time, it's for good...

To that special someone who resides in my heart, I promise you I won't die before our love ends, even if it's forever...

No comments: