Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Got scolded today by Yean for being a lazy bastard =( I agree with him, but... but... the way he put it, I partially don't. *sigh*

Wasn't motivated at all to knock but I couldn't let myself be without closing any sales just because I don't feel like it. I find it unprofessional. So i still carry on to knock not because I wanna prove him wrong but to prove myself that I can work in any circumstances. Got 1 sale, only one before I run out of time =( Must knock earlier next time. Must!

My baby girl having her exams, hopefully she's doing ok. Actually, I'm confident that she's doing it good, pretty confident. I have this fetish for smart, bright girl and that's the reason why she caught my attention in the 1st place. =)

Must... learn... to... sleep... early...

No comments: